Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Perform basic network support including conducting daily administrative duties, supporting maintenances, perform monitoring of all network infrastructure.
- Generally, perform troubleshooting and initial triage of issues with the potential of impacting 20,000 or more subscribers at any given time.
- Responsible for tracking call volume into Altice (primarily via the Remedy ticket tracking system). Must be able to monitor incoming tickets, with an eye for developing trends and identifying potential
Detailed Job Description:
Under supervision of NOC Supervisors or NOC Managers, the NOC Surveillance Operator will perform basic support of network infrastructure. This individual will be responsible for tracking, escalating, and reporting all issues for all of Altice products and services. This individual will provide a fundamental level of technical experience and knowledge in network infrastructure and the interrelated disciplines allowing for efficient and effective troubleshooting and restoration of outage condition
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Ability to analyze raw data and reports to provide management with a coherent picture of call trends and outage trends.
- Handle all interdepartmental escalations for individual customers issues, performed via Remedy, email and telephone communication.
- Work closely with the Contact Centers, NOC Level 3 Technical Team, NOC Technicians and responsible business departments BISC, Digital Services, OSP, IW
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No