|Web Services Consultant - Sacramento, CA ------- THOMAS FEDRICK // SANCROSOFT USA IN|
|Written by Untitled User|
|Friday, 30 April 2010 13:59|
This is Thomas Fedrick, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Rate per hour:
Visa Status :
*Requirement Details :--*
Client: Large California state agency -- Needs to have previous public
Position: Web Services Consultant
Location: Sacramento, CA
Start: June 15, 2010
Duration: 12 months
Interviews (F2F): 5/10 - 5/11
References: Minimum 2
Rate: Please quote very competitive rate
Note: Bid closes on May 6th. Please respond before May 3rd.
As a minimum, consultant must have experience in all areas listed below.
Failure to meet these mandatory qualifications will result in the
disqualification of the offer.
1. At least two (3) years experience managing a Secure FTP Server product
that utilizes FTP/SSL, as well as SFTP/SSH running on Microsoft OS.
2. At least four (5) years experience as a senior systems engineer
establishing secure web server, site and application environment system
designs and standards
3. At least two (3) years providing direct support for web presentation and
4. At least two (3) years experience supporting n-tier applications
including both custom and commercial applications on the Microsoft platform
5. At least two (3) years administering and managing web presentation and
application servers in multiple security zones in an environment requiring
6. At least two (3) years experience administering Secure FTP and web
servers that host multiple customer and application sites
7. Experience developing and managing project plans overseeing upgrades and
migration for products or environments containing at least 50 servers
8. Needs to have previous public sector experience.
- Developing systems level and application level design standards to ensure
data security and to optimize performance
- Configuring server, group, and service account security including
customization of security policies and configurations where strict security
policies must be enforced and maintained
- Establishing performance baselines and tuning server, site and application
- Identifying and evaluating implications of proposed infrastructure and
application changes that may impact web servers, site and application
performance or security
- Administering IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0 and .NET Framework configuration using local
and remote methods
- Managing web site and application servers using network load balancing
understanding the configuration necessary to preserve session state
- Performing IIS metabase backup, recovery, auditing, editing, and security
- Managing application pools using dedicated and shared server hosting
- Managing and evaluating IIS log files and system level events for
security, performance, and utilization purposes
- Troubleshooting authentication, authorization, and performance issues
using various IIS tools to isolate problems using diagnostic, tracing,
monitoring, and debugging tools
- Designing and administering secure file transfer services sites
- Managing and administering secure socket layer certificates and
- IIS 7.0 features and activities associated with migration from IIS 6.0
- Experience administering secure file and data transfer between multiple
systems using commercial file transfer products
- Designing integration architecture for and administering business
solutions including products such as GlobalScape EFT, MOSS 2007 , BizTalk,
WebTrends, Business Objects, Remedy, GIS, Kofax, Avaya, SMS, TOMCat, Apache
- Providing developer support with design and administration services for
Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio.NET, and SQL 2005
- Managing and administering secure services by VeriSign Managed PKI and
Internet Security Accelerator
- Designing and administrating of monitoring tools including Application
Manager and Cisco Security Agent
- Managing configuration auditing with Ecora Enterprise Auditor
- Creating standards for and administering Active Directory, Active
Directory Federated Services, Domain Name Services, and Remote Desktop
- Networking experience with the TCP/IP protocol, private IP addressing, and
- Working knowledge of Java support architecture
The contractor will be required provide, but not limited to, the followings:
- If applicable, complete the Infrastructure Change Request form and
attendance at weekly meetings for all changes to the Enterprise. Attend the
Project Change Control Meetings if necessary.
- Document all processes that are changed or developed for dedicated program
operated web and SFTP servers.
- Participate in the Disaster Recovery/Operational Recovery Plan
documentation based on Enterprise standards.
- Provide written analysis and test results for the latest Microsoft
security patches and service packs, as they relate to the SFTP projects.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings and provide infrastructure support for
the web service unit in maintaining the SFTP related projects.
- Plan for the deployment of patches and service packs to be deployed for
the environments through the automated patch deployment system as they
relate to the SFTP related projects.
- Review current patching strategies, and make strategic and tactical
recommendations for improvement as they apply to the SFTP servers.
- Contribute to project plans and develop schedules in a work breakdown
structure format for related projects.
- Provide reports, diagrams, tables, and analysis as required by staff.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications for supporting the web
and SFTP environments.
- Maintain online and paper documentation on all software and hardware
currently supported by the consultant which includes installation,
configuration, administration manuals/papers, issues listing, project
management plans and task lists, training materials, inventory, user
manuals, and architecture diagrams.
- The contractor shall train and provide knowledge transfer to state staff
on any new technologies or methodologies implemented during the contract
period. The contractor shall update staff and adequately turn over all
information in order for staff take over day-to-day operations of all
contractor provided work.
*Thanks & Regards*
**Recruiting Specialist "IT Services"*
*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CABACF.F71E38B0] [image:
* **The power of focus*
*SancroSoft USA INC*
*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5559* ||* 916-671-5584 *||* Fax: 916-671-1309*
*E-Mail :* *Thomas@sancrosoftusa.com* <Thomas@sancrosoftusa.com> || *
*YIM : **Thomas.Fedrick999@yahoo.com* <Thomas.Fedrick999@yahoo.com>* *
*Gtalk : **Thomas.Fedrick999@gmail.com* <Thomas.Fedrick999@gmail.com>* *
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email
and delete the original message.