|DIRECT CLIENT REQ - VMWARE ADMIN IN DOWNER'S GROVE IL|
|Written by Thomas Fedrick|
|Monday, 01 February 2010 15:22|
This is a replacement for a consultant whom I placed but he refused to join.
Pls help. Telephonic interview today !! Locals highly preferred. Good
non-locals will be accepted if they can fly for in person at 24 hr notice.
Client will also like the consultant to join in a week max.
May require an inperson interview. Locals
higly preferred .We'll take care of the flight if non-local. Make sure they
have good exp with VMwareESX and VSphere p2p,P2V. Call me if you have any
Localtion : Downer's Grove IL
Duration : 4 + months
3+ years Windows server experience and VMware required
This position will work with a team of Windows server engineers to migrate
clients from clients existing data centers to the new data centers. This
assignment will last approximately 4 months with the possibility of
* Background in, VMware ESX and vSphere with P2P and P2V experience.
* Build and maintain VMware ESX/vSphere hosts and guests.
* P2P/P2V tool experience: Platespin, Doubletake, or Acronis.
* Knowledge in Windows 2008/2003/2000 Server Operating Systems support,
management, availability, and troubleshooting.
* Knowledge in Intel or AMD server hardware support, management,
availability, and troubleshooting.
* Knowledge in Windows clustering, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS
* Strong problem solving skills; ability to assess a problem and
determine a course of action.
* Ability to work effectively and add value as a global team member and
Thanks & Regards
Recruiting Specialist "IT Services"
Keen Infotek, Inc
710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #110 || Naperville || IL 60563
Phone: 630-225-7137 || Fax: 630-206-0325
E-Mail : <mailto:Thomas@keeninfotek.com> Thomas@keeninfotek.com ||
Standard Business Partner emblem
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.