|AVAIL LIST 08/25 1 SAP( SECURITY/BASIS/ABAP/ SAP HCM) 2PEOPLE SOFT 3ORACLE/ADMIN/DEV|
|Written by Untitled User|
|Tuesday, 25 August 2009 10:24|
All below consultants are available corp. to corp. only:-
Sr.SAP Security Consultant
R/3 3.x/4.x, ECC 5.0/6.0, BW 3.x, BI 7.0, SRM 4.0/5.0, APO 3.x/4.x, SCM 4.0, HR,
HCM, GTS, XI, PI, Solution Manager, Netweaver 4.x/7.0, EP 5.0/6.0,Windows 2K/XP/Vista,
Windows Server 2K/2K3, Linux, Solaris OS 9.0,Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL, MS Access,C,
C++, ABAP, VB .NET, Java, HTML, XML,VIRSA System's GRC Access Control suite 5.3,
VRAT (SOD), VFAT, Compliance Calibrator, Access Enforcer, Firefighter, Role Expert
Sr.SAP Basis Consultant
SAP Basis, SAP R/3 3.1H4.6B/ 4.6C/ 4.7/ ECC 5.0 ECC, 6.0 SAP PI7.1, NetWeaver 2004s,ABAP
work bench, Oracle 8.x/ 9i, 10g, DB2, Max.DB, Sun Solaris 5.10, Windows 95/ 2000/
2003(MSCS)/ NTUnix HP-UX), IBM iSeries AS\400, MS Outlook, SCSI, TCP/IP, CATT, Control-M,
SAP Tools, (Solution Manager 3.2/4.0, SAPDBA, PFCG, SAPGUI), BRTOOLS, NT Backup,
BMC Track, Veritas NetBackup , MS Exchange 5.5, IIS, MS SQL Server 2000, Spool
Oracle, Server, Web AS 6.20/ 640, and 7.00, Visual Administrator
Sr.SAP ABAP Consultant
ABAP/4: Object Browser, ABAP/4 Editor, Function Builder, Dialog Programming, Enhancements,
Report Programming using ALV, Classical and Interactive reporting, Performance tuning,
SQL trace etc
Modules:SD, MM, PP, WM, FI/CO, PS, QM, LE, Real Estate and CRM.
SAP Tools: RFC, ALE, EDI, LSMW, BAPI's, BDC, SMARTFORMS, SAP Script, BADI, User
Exits, ABAP Objects, e-CATT.
SAP Net Weaver: PI Integration and ABAP Proxy's, Web Dynpro for ABAP, Interactive
Adobe Forms, BSP.
ERP Package : SAP ECC 6.0, R/3 4.7, 4.6C, 4.6B and SAP CRM 5.0.
Sr.SAP HCM Consultant
SAP R/3-HR Rel-4.0B /4.6x /4.7/ECC 5.0, ABAP/4, Java2, SQL, PL/SQL , C++, Oracle
9i, MS Access. BW 3.0
Sr. PeopleSoft Analyst
PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM, Financials & SCM, Student Administration 9.0, EPM. Oracle
FUSION Applications, MAXIMO, SAP HR.
HRMS- Human Resource, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Time & Labor, Career and
Succession Planning, Competencies & Accomplishments, Portal Pack, Absence Management,
e-Performance, e-Profile, e-Benefits, e-Recruit. Financials - General Ledger, Asset
management.Student Administration: Student Financials,
Student Record/Administration & contributor Relations. Application Designer,
People Code, Process Scheduler, Application Classes, Data Mover, Workflow, Maintain
Security, Tree Manager, Cube Manager, Data Mover, Query and Upgrade Assistant, Portals
& Administration, Change Assistant.
Oracle Developer / Oracle Administration/DB2 Admin
Oracle (7x, 8x, 9i, 10g), SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Use of Quest TOAD (8.0),
Oracle Developer Suite (Forms 9i and Reports 9i), Oracle 6i (forms and reports)
and Oracle Developer 2000 Rel2.1 (Forms 5.0/4.5,Reports 3.0/2.5), SQL*Loader, export/import,
Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL*Net, Forms Builder, Reports Builder,Schema Builder,
Procedure Builder, Visio
2000, ERWIN, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer,and Oracle SQL Developer, ODBC, Apache Tomcat,
WebSphere 5.0, Object Oriented, Structured, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL, XML, HTML,
Windows 2000 / NT / 98 /95, UNIX SUN Solaris.
DB2/DBA Administrator /Developer
DB2, Oracle, MS Access, ADABAS, IMSDB, DB2 Stored Procedure, COBOL, SAS, Ezytrieve,
NATURAL, JCL, JAVA, C, ASP.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, Endevor, Panvalet, Changeman,
CICS, FTP, NDM, IMSDC, DASD Manager, Catalog Manager, Change Manager, Reorg Plus,
Copy plus Unload Plus, Main View, Log Master,PUFI,Xpediter,QMF,Abendaid, FileAid,CA7,Mobius,SYNCSORT,
Xporter,MQSeries, SDSF, Omegamon, Infopac, TMON , Strobe,DB2 Utilities.
Sr.Oracle DBA Administrator
ORACLE 10g/9i/8i/7.x, SQL server, IBM DB2 UDB.Erwin, Oracle Designer 2000, POTLIGHT,
TOAD, EXCEED, Oracle Enterprise Manager, STATSPACK, Export/Import, DBMS Packages,
SQL *Loader, RMAN,Informatica
Veritas Net Backup, Veritas Volume Manger., Tivoli Storage Manager, Business Objects
5.1, Cognos.SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripts.HTML, ASP, and VB Script.IBM Web Sphere,
IBM HTTP server, Apache web server, IIS.SUN Solaris, AIX , HP UX, Tru64, Linux,
Windows NT/2000/XP/2003.SUN Server, IBM RS6000, HP/Compaq Servers/DELL server,SQL*Net,
Net 8, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NFS, FTP
Sr.Oracle App/HRMS Developer
Core HR, Employee Self Service, Manager Employee Events (MEE), iRecruitment, Candidate
Offers, Appraisals, Payroll, OTL, Oracle Standard Benefits (OSB), Oracle Advanced
Benefits (OAB), Compensation Workbench (CWB), Work Flow, Business Events, Approvals
Management Engine (AME), OAF Personalization, Alerts, Setting up Concurrent Programs
Informatica Power Center 8.6/8.5.1/8.1.1/7.1.4/ 7.1/6.x/5.x, Power Analyzer 3.5,
Informatica PowerConnect, PowerExchange Business Objects XIR2/6.5/5.1, Cognos Impromptu
6.0, Power Play 6.6, Microstrategy. Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000/7.0, MS
Access, Sybase, DB2 UDB, MySQL, Teradata.
MS Visio 2002, ERWin, SQL*Plus, Toad, SQL*Loader,SQL, PL/SQL Programming, Shell
Scripting, Perl Scripting Java Script,
J2EE, Visual Script C, C++, Java (JSP), Visual Basic, Visual C++, XML, APEX.
Windows98/2000/NT/XP, Unix/Linux, Sun-Solaris
HTML, DHTML, Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, ASP, Servlets, Cold Fusion, Oracle
8.0, Oracle 9i, MSSQL Server 2000, Eclipse, JBuilder, VAJ, Win-CVS, Compare-it,
Text Pad, Optimize-It, MS Project, MS OFFICE 2000, Open Office, Java, C, C++, Visual
Basic, IBM Compatible PCs , WebLogic 6.1, JBoss 3.2.3, WSAD, Apache, Windows 95/98,
Windows NT, Linux 7.2 /7.3/8.0
EAI (TIBCO) Consultant
TIBCO Active Enterprise Suite -Rendezvous 7.x, ADB 5.x, MQ Adapter5.x,SiebelAdapter5.x,
SAP Adapter5.x, File Adapter5.x,Hawk, Business Works5.x, Repository, TIBCO EMS/JMS,
TIBCO Designer and TIBCO Administrator5.x.
TIBCO Active Exchange- Business Connect, EDI and TIBXML, Business Events5.x, Business
tudio5.3,TIBCO General Interface3.7.TIBCO iprocess10.6,C, C++, J2SE, J2ME, CGI-
JDBC, JMS, Web Services, SOAP,IIS 4.0, 6.0, I planet 4.1, 6.0,Weblogic 7.0/8.1,
Websphere 5.0/6.0 (WAS), JBoss 4.0, Tomcat 4.0/5.1/5.5,HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Red Hat
Linux and Windows
Lead JDEdwards Developer
JDEdward EnterpriseOne 8.0/8.9, Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.x, SQL server, DB2, Pro*C, PL/SQL,
Unix Shell Programming, SUN Solaris, Windows 2000/2003 server, AIX, SCO-Unix, SUN
V440, IBM RS6000, HP 9000, Compaq Servers, Java Application Server, Citrix Metaframe
(.NET Framework 1.1/2.0, MS Visual Studio .NET 2003, MS Visual Studio .NET 2005,
ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.NET, COM+, IIS, XML, XSL (XSLT, XPath, XSL-FO), XSD),
Infragistics, SharePoint Portal, Windows SharePoint Services, BizTalk server.
Around MA only
MS.Net/BIZ TALK SERVER
Adaptors, Pipelines, Subscriptions, Orchestrations, Business Rules Engine, Business
Activity Monitoring (BAM), Windows Workflow Foundation, (WF), Windows Communication
Foundation (WCF), Enterprise single, sign-on, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, ASP.Net,
ADO.Net, AJAX 2.0, WF, XML Schema, XML Namespaces, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, Configuration,
MOSS 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, WSS 3.0/2.0/1.x, InfoPath 2003/2007, SharePoint
Designer 2007, MS Front Page 2003, MS Office SDK, ECM Starter Kit, .NET, VB/VB.NET,
AJAX, Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005, MS Active Directory, Sitefinity, MS SQL Server
2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, MS Access, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual
SourceSafe 2005/6.0, Java Script, VB script.
Sr.Embedded Systems Developer and Administrator
Linux, Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP professional, MS-DOS, Embedded Linux, Vxworks 5.5.1
and MontaVista Linux, C, C++ and Assembly Language, OMAP2430, AT91RM9200, AMD's
ELANSc520 and, TI DSP Micro Controllers TMS320F243, TMS320LF2406A, Perl and Shell
Scripting, Devicenet, Ethernet/IP, Automotive protocols CAN and Wireless Protocols
802.11b/g. GCC compiler, MS Visual C++, VI (Editors), Rational Clear Case, Source
Insight, Tornado 2.2.1, CCS (Code Composer Studio) v4.12, Eclipse3.3.0, Rational
Clear case, CVS (Concurrent Version Systems) and Remon Software. U-boot-1.1.0 and
Grub. JTAG interface Emulators like Raven, XDS510PP, and MultiICE
C, C++, Install Shield, Experience in, Java script, XML, LPR, SNMP and LDAP Protocols.
PHP, mySQL and JAVA. OOAD, UML. Device Profile Web Services(DPWS).Linux Rational
requisite pro, Enterprise Architect(EA), Microsoft Visual Studio, SoftICE, GNU
tools, Install Shield, Rational Rose , Visual SourceSafe, PVCS, XML Spy . Multi
Functional Peripherals( MFP), Printing and Imaging , Embedded systems , Device Driver
Aruna Rao Goparaju
Senior QA Analyst/QA Consultant
Websphere Application Server 5.0,Microsoft Technologies : Visual Basic.NET
IBM Websphere Interchange Server 4.2, TIBCO Business Works 5.x, TIBCO Rendezvous
7.2. SAP 4.6, Oracle Apps 9i, Siebel Call Center 6.3, 7.5.2, 7.5.3, Partner Portal
and Sales. IBM Websphere MQ 5.3, IBM Websphere MQ Workflow 3.5, Siebel Tools,
E-R Modeling, UML, RUP, Object Oriented Analysis and Datawarehouse Methodologies,
GH Tester, Service Oriented Architecture, WebInject 1.0, and MS Project. Microsoft
Share Point Server 2007. Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Vista, UNIX.LoadRunner
7.X, VSTS. Mercury Quality Center 8.2, Test Director 8.0, Test Track, Microsoft
Product Studio, RAID, Siebel Ebiz 7.7, WTT. Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server, MS Access,
XML, XSD, XSL.Perforce, VSS.
Sr QA Analyst /Tester
QTP 9.x, WinRunner 6.x/ 7.x, TestDirector 7.x/8.x,LoadRunner9.x.TestDirector, ClearQuest,
Logic Server, Oracle 8i, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access and DB2, COM/DCOM, ATL, ActiveX,
ADO, MTS, C, C++, SQL, VB, Java, and PL/SQL.
UI Design/Usability/Interaction Design
Expert in UI Design/Usability/Interaction Design
Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, QuarkXPress,
Acrobat, Flash 8, Captivate1.1, Dreamweaver 8, Flex, Contribute CS3, WYSIWYG, Web
2.0 Technologies XHTML/CSS, Java Script, Action Script, HTML, DHTML, SQL, and Intermediate
PHP, XML, Macromedia Director, Sound forge, ImTOO, PackEdge 3.0, ColorTone 2.0,
Backstage and Fast Impose, Infini D, Swift 3D, Cool 3D, Adobe Premiere, After Effects,
Ulead Video Studio 5.0
IBM MAIN FRAMES
Sr. IBM Main Frames Consultant
VS COBOL II, CICS, SQL, JCL, TSO, ISPF/PDF, VSAM, SPUFI, CA-7, QMF, CHANGEMAN, EXPEDITOR,
EASYTRIEVE PLUS, FILE-AID, DB2-FILEAID, SUPERC, FTP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, SITESCOPE,
MVS/ESA, IBM S/390, IBM 3090, WINDOWS 95/98, WINDOWS NT, DB2, IMS
WEB LOGIC ADMIN
Sr. Web Logic Administrator
Oracle BEA Web Logic Server /6.x//7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x, Sun ONE / I Planet 4.x/6.x,
Apache/Tomcat 1.3, IIS. UNIX, Linux, HP-UX (including Service Guard), Solaris 8,9,10,
DOS, Windows NT/2000/2003/XP. UNIX Shell (Korn, Bourne, Bash), JSP, Java Script
and PERL. Oracle, SQL Server 2000, LDAP, and MS-Access, UML, Design Patterns, OOPS,
OOAD, Macromedia Dream weaver MX, Clear case, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe Photoshop.
C, C++, Java, Jsp,Servlets ,EJB,Struts, Visual Basic, MATLAB, HTML, XML, DHTML
UNIX Admin Support
IBM Power, SUN SPARC,HP-x86.
IBM AIX, SUN Solaris, Linux, Windows 2000/XP.
TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP.
Java 6.0,J2EE,Servlets,JSP,EJB 2.0,JavaBeans,MVC,Struts .1.x,Spring framework ,
JDBC, AML, AQL RMI, UML, SQL, OOAD, Rational Rose 98, IBM ReqPro, PVCS Dimensions,
Applets, Java AWT, Swing and Developer 2000.Oracle 10G/9i, DB2 7.2 and MS-Access.IBM
WebSphere 7.x, IBM WSAD 4.x, BEA Weblogic 10.x, JBOSS 3.x.IBM Http Server, JWS2.0,
Tomcat 4.x and iPlanet.
IBM VisualAge for Java 4.x, Eclipse 3.4.4., JBuilder 7.0, Net beans.
Windows NT, Windows 98, UNIX , SUN Solaris and MS-DOS..
RAMA ----Sr.SAP Security Consultant
Over 7 years of Professional Administration Experience as SAP Security Consultant
(Administrator/Designer). SAP R/3(ECC 5.0/6.0, 4.7E, 4.6C, 4.0B) BI (3.X,7.0), HR/HCM,
SRM, XI, Solution Manager, GTS, SCM/APO and Portal .
* Involved in complete configuration of Virsa GRC Access Control Suite 5.3 (Compliance
Calibrator, Access Enforcer, Firefighter and Role Expert).
* Experience with SAP Application Security development and administration R/3 environment
for the following modules: FI, CO, MM, PP,WM, SM ,SD, HR etc.
* Involved in Designing and Running Internal SAP Security SOX controls. Worked with
Internal and external auditors to ensure Continuous Compliance.
* Extensively worked on Portal Security, LDAP for Global User Administration, Netweaver
* Involved in two complete life cycles SAP Implementations.
* Performed security upgrades to R/3 (4.7 to ECC6.0) and BW (BW3.x to BI 7.0).
* Extensively worked with Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance - Strategy management related
to SAP business processes, transactions, control infrastructure, financial reporting
process. Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404, Remediation of Segregation of Duties (SOD)
within SAP implementation, VIRSA SystemsGRC Access Control suite, profile Generator
(PFCG), Role, Profile creation, modifications, User Administration, Authorization
objects and User reconciliation.
* Experience with CATT and ECATT Scripts for mass user maintenance and role assignments.
* Experience in Setting up Central User Administration (CUA) and maintenance.
* Extensively worked with Security related tables AGR*, USR*.
* Collaborated with other team members and Business Representatives to ensure the
appropriate level of protection, and security settings meet the requirements of
the business and align with the defined controls and standards
* Respond to requests and prepare SAP security reports based on management and department
* Excellent problem solving skills, team player with good communication skills and
hands on experience on Ms-Excel and Ms Access database..
Gurbinder----Sr.SAP Basis Consultant
* Around 5 years of experience as SAP Basis Consultant in Installation, Implementation,
Security through out North America
* Experince in full cycle Implementation which includes SAP R\3 ECC5.0,ECC6.0,NetWeaver2004s
with Solution manager and process integration on different platforms
* Strong working experience in Designing, Architecting ,Installation and implementation
of all the Netweaver components including Solution Manager and SAP PI(Process integration)
* Extensive experience of working with different server like SQL and IBM i series
* Well-versed in administering database servers Oracle 8i.x/ 9i.x,and 10g including
database offline backup online backup, and maintaining table spaces and archive
* Proven knowledge in carrying out the OSS related activities such as registering
users, registering objects with OSS, and posting messages on the OSS regarding problems
* Expert in Transport management system (TMS)-which include setting up the Transport
Management system of newly installed systems and setting up the automatic transports
through out the land scape
* Strong Experience in setting up the printer configurations of newly installed
systems and extensive experince in spool administration
* Extensive experince in working with client copies which include local client copy
and remote client copy ,Also worked on Homogenous and Hetrogeneous system copy
* Expert in tuning the system to optimum performance by using different tools like
work load analysis,Operating system monitor and data base monitor
* Proven expertise in Security Administration in SAP R/3 (MM,PM, SD, Fi/Co), Xi,
EP and mySAP Component with SOX (sarbanes oxley) compliance and mitigated roles
with conflict SOD group IDs
* Proficient in carrying out design and support to Local Area Network (LAN), WAN,
lease lines,ISDN for communication link, and hardware such as hubs, switches, routers
as networking hardware
· Work with top 10 consulting companies through out North America which include
IBM ,HP Canada and TCS (Tata consultancy services )
Sahiti -----Sr.SAP HCM Consultant
Ø Nearly 6 years of SAP HCM implementation experience including business analysis,
blueprinting, development, configuration, production support, testing and training.
Ø More than two full life-cycle implementation from realization to post production.
Ø Strong implementation experience in HR PA, PD, OM, PY, CM TM, PA-BEN, CATS.
Ø Experience with organizing Workshops and Schedules for Dry-runs.
Ø Experience with the Sandbox maintenance and Off-cycle payroll configuration
including check printing forms and reports.
Ø Worked extensively with SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, 4.7, 4.6x, 4.5b.
Ø Experience in ABAP/4 Work Bench, Data Dictionary, Sap Scripts, Conversions,
IDOC'S, Enhancements and Integration with FI-GL.
Ø Expertise in Time Evaluation Process and its handling for different employee
sub groups and created customer reports for the end users.
Ø Experience in reviewing business blue print and good Pesentation Skills.
Ø Excellent communication Skills, exceptional problem solving abilities and
a keen client needs assessment aptitude.
Ø Experience in Automobile, Health care, Electronics, and Public Sector Environment
projects, Metal industry, Utilities, Media.
Ø Good knowledge/Understanding of Travel Management, ESS/ MSS.
Ø Knowledge in ERP 6.4 (Ehnacement Pack 4).
SKILLS ON CONFIGURING SAP R/3 HR:
MASTER DATA: Involved in Company Structure, Organizational Assignments (Organizational
Data and Integration of PA/PD, Job, Position, Organizational unit), and Payroll
Data (Pay Scale and Wage Type Structures).
ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT: Organizational Plan (organizational structure, reporting
structure, relationships), and personnel cost planning (simulations and comparisons).
PAYROLL: Wage types, Processing classes, payment and deductions, schemas, rules,
functions, calculation rules, internal tables, and Factoring.
TIME MANAGEMENT: Work schedules, substitutions, absence, overtimes, time evaluations,
shift planning and modified schema, CATS (Cross Application Testing Tools) and CATT
(Computer Aided Testing Tools).
BENEFITS: Benefit plans, Benefit areas, Health Plan, Insurance Plan, and Savings
Sunil ---Sr.SAP ABAP Consultant
* 7 years of experience in SAP programming. I have Expertise in understanding the
R/3 System and considerable experience in ABAP/4 programming techniques.
* Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) in new implementation
and rollout projects. I also have good understanding of ASAP methodology and adhering
to project implementation and document management standards.
* Experience as Team Lead in 2 implementations and was part of 6 full life cycle
* Types of SAP Projects worked on include Implementation, Upgrade, Roll-out and
* Experiencein an ECC 6.0 Upgrade project & Migration Testing.
* Experience in onsite - offshore delivery model.
* Experience in SAP ABAP Web Dynpro - User Interfaces, Models, Inbound, Outbound
Plugs and navigation methods, Popup Windows, WD Controllers, WD methods, WD component
interface, WD actions and events, using different UI elements.
* Good experience of SMARTFORMS, EDI, ALE and BAPI's, BDC's, CRM Middleware.
* Good Knowledge of Interactive Adobe forms and PI.
* Excellent understanding of project issues, Ability to work independently or as
part of a team.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Involved in Essbase Technical Support & User Training for all business units
and provided training with various applications.
* Experienced in using and utilizing RDBMS as DB2 or Oracle and Microsoft SQL tools.
* Involved in creating functional and technical specification, SIT (System Integrating
Testing) and other documents.
* Having knowledge of CMMI (Process improvement levels) and ISO Standards.
* Strong analytical, communication and leadership skills, high motivation, exceptional
Suresh Muru- Sr. PeopleSoft Analyst.
· Over 7+ years of IT experience in system analysis, design, development,
testing of PeopleSoft applications.
· 6+ years of experience in customization, implementation, upgrades &
support of PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM(7.x, 8.x, 9.x) Around 6 years of experience in customization,
implementation, upgrades & support of PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM(7.x, 8.x, 9.x), including
Human Resource, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor, Succession Planning, Competencies
& Accomplishments, HCM Portal Pack, Absence Management and PeopleSoft e-Modules
(e-Recruit/Talent Acquisition & Candidate Gateway , e-pay, e-Performance, e-Profile
Employee/Manager Desktop, e-Benefits), ELM. PeopleSoft Financials & SCM (GL,
AP, AR, AM, Billing, Order Management, Travel & Expenses, Projects, Contracts,
Cost Management). Student Administration (Student Financials, Student Record/Administration
& contributor Relations).
· Being a Consultant Expert in dealing with HRMS, Benefits, Payroll End-users,
explains them the pros & cons of developing projects & provides innovative
and alternate solutions for their requirements.
· Proficient in performing FIT/GAP analysis, design, Interfacing, conversion
and report writing using People tools, People code, application Engine & SQR.
· Experience in PeopleSoft 8.x Upgrade (7.5 to 8.0/8.3/8.8/8.9/9.0) &
full life cycle implementation.
· Strong functional expertise in HCM, Payroll, T & L, Base Benefits,
· Solid experience in complex reporting using SQR, XML Publisher, PS/Query.
· Expertise in DesigningFunctional & Technical Specifications as Per
CMM Level 5 & 6-sigma Standards.
· Commendable experience in Data Conversion, Migration, Import and Upgrade
involving the tools like People Tools, SQR, AE programs, Component Interfaces, Data
Mover and Import Manager.
· Demonstrated Expertise with Application Upgrade, Tax Updates, Tuxedo, Web
logic, Web Sphere and Security Administration.
· Excellent End User Facing capabilities, Explain
· Effective Team Player and an individual contributor with steep learning
Zakeria ---Oracle Developer
To efficiently and optimally utilize my oracle programming skills for the fulfillment
of organizational objective. To nurture the constant desire to learn more and
add to my skills for the advancement of the organization.
Ø Over 6 years of extensive professional IT experience in Oracle Application
Design and Development using Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8.0/7.3, customization of Oracle
Forms 10g/9i/6i/5.0/4.5 and Reports 10g/9i/6i/3.0,2.5.
Ø Experienced in Template Based Programming, Object Groups, User Defined Property
Class and Object Libraries using Object Oriented techniques.
Ø Developed applications in Oracle Developer Suite 9i (forms).
Ø Experienced in Object Groups, Property Class, LOVs using OO techniques and
template base programming.
Ø Experience in Client/Server development using different databases like MS
Access 7.0/2000 and Oracle 9i, 8i / 8.x / 7.x on Windows and UNIX platform.
Ø Use of Object Oriented Concept and Design during development.
Ø Experience in Writing SQL Queries for data validation at the row and table
level, Multiple-Column Sub queries, Scalar Sub queries and correlated Sub queries.
Ø Excellent Knowledge and hands on experience in TOAD and Oracle PLSQL/SQL Developer.
Ø Strong knowledge in writing and maintaining PL/SQL procedures, functions,
packages and database triggers.
Ø Loaded data into the relocation database using SQL*Loader utility and transferred
the data by Export / Import Utility.
Ø Possess sound knowledge in various phases of software development cycle including
Design, Analysis, Development, Testing and Implementation.
Ø Various projects analysis and designing in, Manufacturing, Distribution and
Ø Basic DBA activities like creating of databases, users, and tablespaces, SQL
loader, Materialized view creation, index creation and partitioning etc.
Ø Strong experienced of using Oracle MetaLink for solving the critical issues
Ø Excellentcommunication skills, interpersonal skills, motivated, energetic,
team player with demonstrated proficiency for learning new tools and business environment
with excellent Analytical skills.
Ø Oracle Certified Associate.
Naveen -----DBA/DB2 Developer
Having 6 Plus years of IT technical project experience seeks a full time DBA/Tech
Lead/Designer / Developer position fully utilizing strong customer service attitude,
exceptional organizationalability, communication and technical skills in Healthcare
and Automobile Industry.
* Strong experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· IBM Certified Database Administrator with work experience of 6+ years of
specialized experience on DB2 Database Administration (DBA) in Mainframe environment.
· Has extensive experience in DB2 DBA activities on System Level, Database
Level and Application Levels.
· Has a strong knowledge in DB2 database logical / physical design, data
migration, Query Optimization using DB2 Explain tools, performance & tuning
of the DB2 Subsystem.
· Has experience on the DB2 DBA tools of BMC Software, CA, IBM and Compuware
* Has performed system administration activities both in OS/390 and z/OS environment.
· Has involved in Migration of DB2 version 7 to version 8
· Monitoring and analyzing the problems like Space usage, Reorg, Runstats
during the entire cycle.
· Provided guidance and assistance to the Application team in terms of performance
tuning and trouble shooting.
· Worked in all tools under CA-Platinum ( RC-Query, RC-Update, RC-Migrate,
Log Analyzer, Strobe Monitor, Database Detector, RI Manager, Partition Expert, Recovery
Expert, Fast Load, Fast Unload
* Excellent Domain knowledge in Healthcare, Automotive and Logistics industry business
* Outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring skills with ability to support
multiple projects simultaneously
* Experienced in mentoring, coordinating, negotiating and motivatingoffshore resources
in support of timeline and IT project deliverables
* Strong knowledge in DB2 UDB DBA Mainframe environment
* Supported large scale and critical batch applications
* Excellent knowledge in mainframe (COBOL, DB2, IMSDB/DC, CICS, VSAM, JCL, EZYTRIEVE,JAVA,VB,ASP.NET,SAS
and MQ Series) and distributed technologies
* Sound knowledge of FTP and NDM tools
* Excellent knowledge of Software Development Methodologies using SEI-CMM Level-5
* Ensured production support meets Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Self-starter, well organized, focused, motivated, disciplined and goal oriented
Sh --Sr.Oracle Database Administrator:
· Over Fourteen Years of Experience in Information & Technology Industry,
which includes Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.x Database Administration on UNIX (SUN Solaris,
AIX, HP-UX, Tru64, Linux & WindowsNT/2000/2003) and SQL Server.
· Domain areas include Finance, Purchase & Inventory, Sales & Distribution
· Extensively worked as Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.x DBA, RAC, SQL server, IBM DB2
UDB, AIX/HP UX /SUN Solaris/Linux systems administration, Shell programming, RMAN,
DataGaurd [StandbyDatabase], Data Modelling,Replication server, DesigningDatabase,
DatabaseTUNING, DatabaseSecurity, Data pump.
· Oracle Patch applied as per application requirement to fix the bugs.
· Installed java component and setup of CDC processes for Data ware house
to capture and transfer changed data from Oracle database to SQL database.
· Assigning the Roles, Profiles and Privileges to the Various Users on Objects
and Maintaining Integrity by applying server enforced, and Optimization by Explain
Plan and Rollback Segment and SQLTrace facility.
· Responsible for Logical/HOT/Cold backups. Maintaining Backups for Recovery.
· Supported 24x7Production databases and responsible for round-the-clock
database operations. Offering solutions for Production/Development/Testing of database
applications. also worked with end user, field support team and QA team to understand
and timely resolve their issues.
· Closely worked with System administrator to take database backup and scheduled
· Expert in Analysis of Database Performance, Space Management Problems,
Customization of Initialization Parameters, Import and Export, SQLLoader and Re-organization.
· Develop data conversion scripts using Unix shell script and PL/SQL.
· Used SQL*Loader for converting legacy databases to oracle formats.
· Involved in System Administration Tasks in SUN Solaris/AIX/HP-UX/WindowsNT/2000/XP/2003
and scheduled the CRONjobs which run at specified intervals, to create file systems,
to allocate the disk quotas to the users.
· Involved in installation of supportive software applications, operating
systems, system configurations, performance tuning, migrating existing applications,
capacity planning and database integrity.
· Highly experienced in building, configuring, monitoring and maintaining
Oracle databases on SUN Solaris,AIX, HP-UX and Linux in large complex environments.
Extensive experience in Databaseadministration. Involved in Database designing,
algorithm development, testing and Implementation.
· Migration of data from various databases to oracle and Upgradation of Oracle
7.x to 8.0, 8i to 9i, 9i to 10g.
· Extensive experience in OracleMigration Workbench. Installed OracleDatabaseservices
and Oracleproducts/tools S/W on UNIX/WINNT. Optimized init.ora parameters to best
utilize the new system resources. Planned Physical and logical layout of the database.
· "Pro active tuning than Reactive Tuning " going for an "optimal flexible
structures" like separating data tables, rollback segment table spaces and user
table spaces which avoids concurrent I/O.
· Good knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and shell scripting.
· Knowing the critical success factors of Database, monitoring them by set
of metrics which gauges the health of Database and eliminates running out of free
space in data table spaces, in sufficient space for temporary segments, rollback
segments reaching there maximum extension.
· Experience in Oracle Streams, Snapshot Replication on Oracle 10g Database
· Tuning memory, which involves sizing of buffer caches, shared pool, Database
buffer caches in order to reduce parsing and disk accessing.
· Configured Oracle Networking using SQL*NET for setting up Client/Server
environment using OracleProducts. Managed Exports and Imports.
· Finding bugs as well as provide recommendations to customers.
· Well versed with Normalized, Star-Schema & Snowflake Schema for designingthe
· Good understanding of OLTP and OLAP Processing.
· Oracle Certified Professional 8i.
Lakshmi ---Oracle Apps/HRMS Developer
Ø 5.3 years (65 months) of experience in Oracle Technologies and Applications.
Specialization in Oracle HRMS Applications (version 11.5.9, 11.5.10, R12): Core
HR, Payroll, iRecruitment, Appraisals, OAB, CWB, OTL
Ø Experienced in SystemAdministration activities like defining users, responsibilities,
menus and functions, value sets, flex fields, security profiles, concurrent programs
and providing support to applications end users.
Ø Full life cycle Oracle E-Business Suites implementations experiences as Functional
Ø Participated in an assessment of Oracle E-Business version 11.5.10 to 12i,
upgrade as a Functional Consultant for client and provided support for Oracle enhancement
Ø Experienced in using various Oracle Technologies in day to day activities
viz., Workflow, AME, Alerts, Personalization, Manager Employee Entities (MEE).
Ø Experienced with Oracle Advanced Benefits(OAB) setup including plans, programs,
eligibility profiles, defining standard and variable rates, life events
Ø Provided professional administration in requirement gathering in business
process description utilizing Oracle AIM 3.0 for HR, SSHR, Payroll, OAB,CWB and
Ø Hands on experience in upgrading systems to Oracle Applications R12 and implementation
of Oracle Applications R12
Ø Wrote functional (MD50) specifications, provided recommendations for user
challenges and designed process and system modifications using AIM approach
Ø Outstanding functional expertise in requirements gathering, functional gap
analysis, application design, application configuration, application personalization,
CRP run and production support
Ø Proficient in reengineering, analysis of current business processes, future
business flow and identification of gap/workaround
Ø Conducted extensive pre-implementation meetings to determine appropriate implementation
strategy and to assist client with the use of industry best practices.
Ø Created solutions for those items identified during Fit/Gap Analysis
Ø Involved in testing of the HCM modules of Oracle applications during various
application upgrades such as HRMS FPk, HRMS RUP1, R12 etc
Ø Performed post-implementation client's satisfaction surveys, refinements and
Ø Expertise in setup and work structures designing for Multi-Org environment
for Oracle HRMS
Ø Experienced in Planning, managing and delivering on technology projects and
Ø Implemented OAB for a new acquisition
Ø Responsible for Personalization of pages and other self service changes.
Ø Responsible for creating test scripts and setup document.
Ø Responsible for Implementing Approvals Implementation of Core HR, Self-Service,
OTL, Payroll and iRecruitment.
Reddy- Sr.ETL Developer
About Eight Years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation
of Data Warehousing Applications using ETL and OLAP Technologies. About Eight years
of strong experience as a Senior Developer with ETL process utilizing InformaticaPower
Center 8.5.1/8.1.1/7.1/6.x/5.x and Power Exchange 8.1.1.
· Extensively used Informatica Client tools - Designer (Source Analyzer,
Warehouse Designer, Transformation Developer, Mapplet Designer and Mapping Designer),
Repository Manager, Server Manager, Repository Server Administration Console, Workflow
Manager and Workflow Monitor
· Greatly involved in Creating Repositories, Extracting information from
different data sources like Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Flatfiles, XML files,DB2,Main
Frames and Cobol Files and Transforming and Loading into the Data Warehouse
· Worked with different Mappings, Transformation Strategies, Stored Procedures,
Sessions, Importing and Exporting of data sources
· Over 5 years of programming experience in SQL and PL/SQLStored Procedures,
Functions, Packages, Database Triggers and Cursors and good knowledge in Object-Oriented
· Extensively worked with different databases Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server
2000/7.0, DB2 UDB, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle Identity Management.
· Worked with flatfiles and XML files as sources.
· Participated in design reviews of the report system developed in Business
Objects and Cognos
· Involved in improving Data quality.
· Highly motivated and hardworking individual with penchant for learning
Aruna Rao - Senior QA Analyst/QA Consultant
· Nearly Eight (8) yearsof diversified experience as a Project Coordinator
/ QA Lead with focus on CRM and EAI and ERP technologies.
· Successfully executed projects in various domains viz., CRM, Energy/Utilities,
Transportation, and Manufacturing, and finance.
· Gathered Business Requirements, Performed Effort Estimation, Tracked Project
Progress, Customer Interaction and managed Onsite/Offshore Coordination.
· Formulated action plans to support the business needs.
· Experience in leading, co-coordinating and mentoring offshore and onsite
· Acted as liaison between stakeholders and development/quality assurance
· Assisted in identifying gaps between existing requirements and new requirements.
· Created Use Case Documents, and Technical Documents.
· Authored detailed Business Requirement Documents, Use Cases,Test plan,
andTest Strategies and generating/executing test scripts and test cases to meet
· Scripted Application Reference Manual's, Corrective Action Plan documents.
· Experience in testing of Client Server & Web Applications developed
using Java, IBM Websphere ICS, TIBCO, VBScript, C# and XML.
· Experienced in all phases of Software development life cycle including
Requirement gathering, Analysis, Testing, debugging and trouble-shooting skills.
§ Extensive experience and exposure in Quality initiatives, Procedures and Conformance
· Managed, Tracked and Modified the project deliverables on a regular basis
based on the project progress.
· Worked for a brief period for Swiss Bank on Portfolios as a Business Analyst
while associated with Wipro Technologies.
· Worked with business managers and subject matter experts to analyze business
requirements for Residential Lending technology initiatives.
· Strong understanding of key loan originations processes.
· Underwent training program for Selenium IDE, TIBCO, IBM Websphere while
working at Wipro Technologies.
· Ability to understand business operations and its functional aspects.
· Excellent Verbal and communication skills.
Sree -----Senior QA Analyst / Tester
· Over seven years of experience in the field of Information Technology
with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance.
· Familiar with all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and
Quality Assurance methodologies (Waterfall, Agile and RUP).
· Excellent working experience in using automation tools like QTP,WinRunner,
LoadRunner, TestDirector, Quality Center, Rational TestManager, Rational ClearQuest,
Rational ClearCase, and Rational Requisite Pro.
· Strong exposure to testing in Client/Server,and Web-based applications.
· Expert level knowledge on Object Identification in QTP
· Good experience in developing and enhancing the QTP scripts using VB script.
· Good experience in QTP Descriptive Programming for Automation.
· Good experience with QTP frameworks like Keyword driven, Data driven and
Hybrid Frame work.
· Experienced in functionality testing, system testing, integration and regression
· Good experience in developing, debugging and enhancing Vuser scripts using
· Experience in designing Controller Scenarios as per the customer requirements.
· Very good experience in Analyzing the load test results.
· Exceptional skills in writing complex queries, sub queries and joins.
· Expertise in preparing test strategy, test plan, test summary reports,
test cases, and test scripts for Automated and Manual testing based on User Requirement,
and System Requirement documents for Functional, Performance, White box, Black box,
Integration, Regression, GUI, UAT, Security, Load, and Database testing.
· Experienced in back-end testing using SQL queries.
· Strong SQL skills, and good understanding of Unix Shell Scripting.
· Extensive experience to document User Manuals, Test process plans, Software
Architecture Plan, Development, and Environment Process or Procedures and Customer
Madhuri ----- Expert in UI Design/Usability/Interaction Design
§ Highly experienced in Web designing, UI design, Graphic design, Illustration,
Search Engine Optimization, Application Development, 3d and Multimedia.
* Extensive experience in the field of Web development, commercial application development,
client server methodologies and branded mockups with graphic design specifications.
§ A multi-disciplinary senior level Graphic /UI designer with 8+ years of
rich experience and a Fine Arts background specializing in both traditional Free
hand drawing, painting and new media including application designing (GUI design),
website design, cross-functional teams to create mockups for web application and
development, Icon design, branding, corporate identities and CD-presentations.
§ Developed complex icons for a project management tool.
§ UI Design Prototype Construction.
§ In-depth knowledge in web and graphic design.
§ Good knowledge in layout, color combination and typography.
§ Good knowledge in understanding the user requirements and providing better
solutions based on the User Experience in application usage.
Having good Analytical skills in product and web application design and development
VENKAT ------Sr. IBM MainFrames Consultant
· Over 7 Years of Information technology experience in a wide variety of
Industries includingBanking, Financial Services and Payroll processing systems.
· Successful at executing projects under tight deadlines to meet exacting
· Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle including
Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, New Development, Enhancements and Maintenance
IBM mainframe applications.
· Excellent application development and maintenance experience on IBM Mainframes
using COBOL, DB2, CICS, IMS, JCL, VSAM, TSO/ISPF.
· Worked extensively with tools like ISPF, TSO, FILE-AID, QMF, SPUFI, SORT,
Changeman, ENDEVOR, XPEDITOR, CA7, Easytrieve, MS office, MS Visio.
· Expert in coding SQL for retrieving and manipulating database tables.
· Worked in DB2 maintenance. Used Load and Unload utilities to manage data.
· Complete knowledge of DB2 database and query optimization like efficient
indexing and database design that is required for the best query performance.
· Good team player with strong Problem Solving skills and interpersonal skills.
· Interacting with the client to understand the business requirement and
then to convert this requirement into scenario and then prepared the test strategies.
· Skilledat Onsite / Offshore coordinating activities.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as in a team.
· Proven ability to learn and apply new systems, technologies, and applications.
Srinivasa -----Sr.Java/J2EE/WebSphere Developer
* Nearly 9 years of experience in software Industry with roles ranging from Developer
* Good functional knowledge of financial services, Telecom, Insurance, and Banking.
* Proficient in Java /j2ee technologies like Java, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JavaBean, Struts,
JSP,JSF,Java Script, AJAX, Servlets, EJB, XML, HTML ,DOJO,spring,and XDoclet.
* Expertise in IDE's like RAD, Eclipse, JDeveloper, JBuilder, weblogic workshop.
* Expertise in Webservices.
* Expertise in WebLogic Portal, Fair Issac Blaze Business Rule engine.
* Strong Integration Experience using SOA, Messaging Middleware, EAI (TIBCO).
* Well versed with J2EE Design Patterns.
* Proficient in Architecture and Application Development with Web Technologies,
Distributed Technologies, n-Tier architecture using J2EE technologies.
* Worked extensively with RDBMS Development and Implementation using DB2, Oracle
and SQL server.
* Expertise in App servers namely websphere, weblogic, Oracle9i and Jboss.
* Experience in SDLC adopting iterative, water fall model and also Agile methodologies
such as RUP, and Scrum, Quickvar (Rule methodologies).
* Experienced in the Open Source from Apache Software Foundation.
* Expertise in XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY.
* Standards like jsr94, jsr168, WS-*etc.
* Worked extensively in Object Relational mapping using Hibernate.
* Worked in XML parsing using JAXB, JAXP, DOM, SAX parsing techniques.
* Worked in Custom Tags using JSP tag library.
* Experience with Version Management systems like Win CVS, StarTeam and VSS.
* Performed unit testing using JUnit.
* Excellent team player with good communication skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and Coordinate well with Business
and Logistics and Automotive.
· TIBCO Certified professional forTIBCO Business Works 5.X
· Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6.
· Over 7 years of experience in the analysis, design, development and implementation
of EAI applications using TIBCO and web based applications using Java/ J2EE.
· Extensive experience in using Enterprise Application Integration tools
from TIBCO for analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and production
of TIBCO based Enterprise Integration applications.
· Expertise in developing applications and games in J2ME
· Expert level skills in TIBCO Active Enterprise Suite-TIBCO/Rendezvous,
TIBCO/BusinessWorks, TIBCO BusinessConnect, TIBCO/IntegrationManager, TIBCO/ADB
Adapter, TIBCO SAP/R3Adapter, TIBCO Seibel Adapter, TIBCO/File Adapter, TIBCO Adapter
for MQ Series, TIBCO SmartMapper, TIBCO HAWK, TIBCO/Administrator, TIBCO Business
Events, TIBCO/EMS, TIBCO General Interface
· Experience in designing and developing BPM (Business Process Management)
solutions using TIBCO iProcess suite
· Experience in Modeling, Simulating and designing Business processes, procedures
and case development using Business Studio and TIBCO iProcess
· Good working experience in TIBCO General Interface
· Proficient in B2B integrations using TIBCO Active Exchange Suite - TIBCO/Business
Connect, TIBCO/Partner Express, EDI, TIBXML and Turbo XML.
· Experience in modeling, development of business logic and automated business
processes using TIBCO Business Works
· Experience in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web
Services, WSDL, SOAP and UDDI using TIBCO Business works
· Experience in using messaging standards such as EMS and TIBCO Rendezvous
for developing distributed applications
· Good experience on EMS objects such as queues, topics, Bridges and Routes
· Good working experience in setting up fault tolerance and load balancing
features in EMS.
· Have extensively worked on Business Events activities such as events,
concepts, rule, rule set and scorecards.
· Working experience in configuring and using the TIBCO Adapters for SAP
R/3,Seibel,File and ADB
· Experience in user management, system and domain monitoring and management
using TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Administrator
· TIBCO Certified Professional for TIBCO Business Works 5.x
· Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6 (SCJP)
Ravi-----Lead JDEdwards Developer
* Over Fourteen Years of Experience in Information Technology including JDEdwards
OneWorld Xe/8.0/8.9 CNC Admin, Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.x Database on UNIX (SUN Solaris
,IBM AIX, SCO-Unix), DB2 & Windows 2000/2003.
* Domain areas include Purchase and Inventory, Finance, Manufacturing etc.
* Extensively worked as JDEdwards OneWorld CNC for more than 5 years.
* Installation of Enterprise server, Deployment server, Application server (JAS)
and Web server.
* Upgrade Enterprise One from Xe to 8.0 and data migration.
* Installation of Work Flow server for Printer Queues and Engineering drawing images.
* Set up of UBE to run from Unix Crontab scheduler.
* Creation and maintenance of customized environment/Pathcodes.
* Object promotion, perform full and updated packages builds and deployment on Enterprise
Servers, Citrix Servers & FAT clients.
* Preparation of technical plans for application of Enterprise One service packs,
Electronics software updates and Application Software updates and upgrades.
* Performed security administration function including maintenance of user profiles,
roles, tasks, activity rules and menus.
* Creation of Groups, Scheduled Tasks, Object Configuration Manager Setup, Printer
setup on Enterprise Server.
* Extensively worked on Citrix Servers and Windows Terminal Servers.
* On going tuning of JDEdwards initialization Files, Vocabulary overrides, Version
control, Enterprise One Web and Terminal server.
* Coordinated problem resolution using Peoplesoft knowledge garden.
* House keeping of Enterprise and Deployment Server logs.
* Troubleshooting of ERP issues.
* Developed and update documents as per Serbans-Oxley.
* Data refresh from one environment to another.
* Cloning of different environments.
* Rebuilding and maintenance of Data dictionary.
* Maintenance of data source tables.
* Extensively worked as Oracle 9i/8i DBA . Design and Installation of databases
on Unix and Windows.
* Performance tuning, Backup and recovery, User administration of Oracle.
* Supported 24x7 Production databases and responsible for round-the-clock database
operations. Offering solutions for Production/Development of database applications.
also worked with end user, field support team and QA team to understand and timely
resolve their issues.
* Closely worked with System administrator to take database backup and scheduled
* Expert in Analysis of Database Performance, Space Management Problems, Customization
of Initialization Parameters, Import and Export, SQL Loader and Re-organization.
* Used SQL * Loader for converting legacy databases to oracle formats.
* Coordinated in preparation of disaster recovery for JDEdwards EnterpriseOne
Raju - Sr.DotNet Developer
* Over 8+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and
Implementation of Web Based Applications / Windows Based Applications.
* Extensive experience with .Net Technologies (.NET Framework 1.1/2.0, MS Visual
Studio .NET 2003, MS Visual Studio .NET 2005, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.NET,
COM+, IIS, XML, XSL (XSLT, XPath, XSL-FO), XSD), Infragistics).
* Knowledge on .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
* Extensive experience on IIS 6.0, deploying the applications on Dedicated and Shared
web hosting using service accounts.
* Experience in Development of Web Based and Windows Applications using ASP.NET,
DCOM, Microsoft Visual Interdev, Dream weaver, Microsoft Front page, Swish.
* Extensive experience in full life cycle of software development including requirement
analysis, architecture, design & development as well as deployment & testing
of end-to-end business solutions.
* Extensive knowledge on SharePoint Portal, Windows SharePoint Services, BizTalk
* Extensive experience in production monitoring and supporting of applications.
* Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities
* Experience in .NETTechnologies in building Web Services based on XML/SOAP/UDDI
* Experience on AJAX Technology on the client side development.
* Experience in creating .Net Assemblies and integration of assemblies and deployment.
* Extensively worked on configuration of .Net applications using Web.Config
* Experience in creating web user controls/windows user controls as per the client
* Experience in designing presentation interfaces using Cascaded Style Sheet Language.
* Excellent skill in database connectivity and populating the data using Data Sets,
Data Grids, Data Views, Data Lists, Data Repeater.
* Extensive experience in SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, MS Access.
Proficient in database development, which includes: creating tables, indexes, triggers,
writing complex stored procedures and views using Transact SQL and PL/SQL. Experience
on back up and recovery and deployment of databases including DTS packages and SSIS
* Sound Understanding of XML Document Model and extensive experience in XML based
specifications like DTD and XSD.
* Excellent skills in writing client side validations using VB Script, Java Script
* Strong exposure on markup languages HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML.
* Strong Experience in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Applications
* Strong Experience in Microsoft Visual FoxPro Applications
* Involved in interaction with users & analysis of client requirements and creating
Sashi ---Sr.Biz Talk server developer
§ Over 8 years of software design and development experience.
§ Strong architecture, design and systems skills in providing high availability,
high performance transactional systems.
§ Experience of full project life-cycle, including analysis, design, development,
testing and release.
§ Strong architectural and system integration skills.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
Chandra ---Sr.SharePoint Developer
· Extensive experience in Microsoft SharePoint including WSS 3.0/2.0/1.x,
MOSS 2007 and SharePoint Portal Server 2003
· Areas of expertise include Designing, Configuring, Customizing, Developing,
Administrating, Supporting, Upgrading and Migrating SharePoint based Portal Solutions.
· Full Software Development Lifecycle experience including requirements gathering,
designing, implementing and supporting SharePoint Portal Solutions.
· Extensive experience in other technologies including .NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET,
Web Services and AJAX.
· Good experience in database design and development in writing SQL Queries,
Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers
· Broad understanding and implementation of Object Oriented Analysisand Designing
(OOAD), Agile development methodologies for system design and development.
· Proficient in problem solving,self-motivated, driven professional, able
to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical
· Commitment and conformance to delivering quality applications adhering